Jelly The Pug spring/summer collection consists of five color groups. Each one of them has its own unique look and feel. Hey Sailor collection will take your little adventurer on the voyage across the deep blue see.
My Little Jules boutique - are Panna Cotta and Up Up And Away. Panna Cotta group is named after a yummy Italian desert and is just as sweet, summery and joyful (check out a Pana Cotta recipe at the end of this post).
|Image from www.homecookingadventure.com|
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pour milk into a small bowl, and stir in the gelatin powder. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, stir together the heavy cream and sugar, and set over medium heat. Bring to a full boil, watching carefully, as the cream will quickly rise to the top of the pan. Pour the gelatin and milk into the cream, stirring until completely dissolved. Cook for one minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in the vanilla and pour into six individual ramekin dishes.
- Cool the ramekins uncovered at room temperature. When cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before serving.
- Serve with fresh berries, mint or pistachios.Yumm!